The next two weeks will be flora and fauna themed over on curate 1k. It seemed like an easy task, but I found the floral week to be surprisingly difficult to piece together. It was challenging to find interesting, fresh (and affordable!) takes on flowers, but I’m super pleased with the final result.
Katie Vernon, featured above, blends beasts and buds perfectly. I think her illustrations are incredibly sweet and would be perfect in a nursery. You can find more of her signed prints in her Etsy shop. Enjoy!
- daffodillia reblogged this from 00826
- daffodillia likes this
- reverbwave likes this
- mymusubi reblogged this from curate1kblog
- herndonrachael likes this
- herndonrachael reblogged this from curate1kblog and added:
- writemaya likes this
- ponderrypepe likes this
- 00826 reblogged this from curate1kblog
- patternclash likes this
- curate1kblog posted this